Here is my awesome salsa recipe, I recommend making fresh tortilla chips to try it out. Be careful– you might eat the entire batch! My family asks me to make it often.
If you are a fan of the fresh and the spicy, you’re gonna love this salsa!
Pick up some basic ingredients, grab your blender or food processor and you’re ready to go.
Make sure you have the following items on hand:
- 5 Roma Tomatoes
- 5 cloves of p garlic
- ½ Medium onion
- ½ bunch of cilantro
- 2 habanero peppers
- 1 serrano pepper
- 2 Tsp smoked p
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano
Ok let’s do this salsa making thing!
- Cut and remove the seeds from the habaneros. (I recommend rubber gloves for this step!)
- Add 3 tomatoes to your blender and pulse until broken down.
- Throw in the onion, garlic, smoked paprika, and habaneros in the mix and blend away for 10 sec.
- Gather the remaining ingredients into your hands, dump em’ into the blender and annihilate for 15 sec.
- Cut the tortillas into quarters, fry them in oil until crispy and drain.
- Pat yourself on the back—you’re done!
This recipe makes about 1 quart of salsa. Don’t be surprised if everyone you let try it asks for it constantly. This is a really versatile concoction that you can use wherever you fancy. Let me know how you like it.
Thanks for reading, ave a spicy day!